I am telling you right now this team will be always up and down with Vick at the helm. I get that the defense couldn’t get off the field on that last drive by the Steelers. They did have the Steelers 3rd and 12 in their own territory but Big Ben just made plays as he always does. If you hold a team to 16 points you should win, plain and simple. I know that the D-line has not had a sack in three weeks but overall the “D” has been pretty solid though.
Well, that ‘Big Play” offense we used to have has flat-out disappeared. This team is way to talented to only be average 16.0 points a game. It all points right to the QB. I understand that the O-line is not the best but Vick fumbles the DAMN ball when no one even touches him. He has a total of 7 TD’s (1 rushing and 6 passing) and has a total of 9 turnovers (3 fumbles and 6 int’s). Those are just the fumbles he lost.
Sorry, I am just tired of it. Teams are not scared of him running anymore. For the simple reason they can catch him now. The one thing that made him great was his speed and that elite speed is gone. He is now force to be QB. It is starting to look like he is average at best at the position. I say that because of his inconsistencies. He is 32 years old, if he can’t read a blitz or look down field for a receiver when he breaks the pocket now, I don’t think he will ever be able too
– Offense overall ranking (11th)
– Passing (11th) and Rushing (10th)
– 3rd down conversions (14th). They are 28-70 (40.0%)
– Defense Overall ranking (8th)
– Against the Pass (11th) and Against the Run (14th)
– 3rd down conversions against (5th). Opp are 20-66 (30.3%)
– Offense overall ranking (3rd)
– Passing (10th) and Rushing (29th)
– 3rd down conversions (20th). They are 19-52 (36.5%)
– Defense Overall ranking (9th)
– Against the Pass (2nd) and Against the Run (8th)
– 3rd down conversions against (10th). Opp are 16-47 (34%)
The Lions have struggled this year because of Stafford’s struggles. He has only 3 TD’s and has thrown 4 int’s. Calvin Johnson is still a beast despite only having 1 TD this year. He has 29 catches for 423 yards. This Loins “D” is much improved and we all know who they are led by Mr. Ndamukong Suh. The Lions have the best red-zone “D” this year.
Will the Eagles finally get a sack? Will Vick hold on to the ball? Hopefully..
Eagles 21 Lions 14